Coco Kawaii is a 21.5" Big Eye Mod Lady, OOAK Pose doll, Mid-Century Showa, and Vintage Inspired Art Doll.
Coco is a 1/3-sized Standing Lady Boudoir doll.
- Coco Kawaii is a One-Of-A-Kind character not based on an existing person.
- Her clothing and shoes are attached and are not removable.
- Coco stands independently, supported by a grey ribbon-covered kick stand-type support seen in the side view photos.
- Labeled and dated hangtag
- Her head and shoulders are pose-able. She is otherwise a fixed-pose doll.
For adult collectors, not a child's toy
Definition of 'Kawaii':
- 1. denoting a Japanese artistic and cultural style that emphasizes the quality of cuteness, using bright colors and characters with a childlike appearance. Noun. 2. (in Japanese art and culture) the quality of being lovable or cute.
She has large sparkling golden eyes, short blonde ponytails, baby curls and a center part. She has pink crystal nails. Her one-of-a-kind face is hand-painted. Her body is cloth-covered, stuffing filled, and wired into a position. Her head and shoulders are flexible, while the rest of her body is posed.
She wears a pink velvet iridescent body con mini dress with 3/4 length sleeves. A low-on-hip white velvet belt features a gold buckle.
Super groovy pink chunky heel pumps over white above-knee stockings.
She wears small gold hoop earrings, a wrapped pearl and gold choker-type necklace, and multiple bracelets.
Your Shipping Details:
Your new doll will ship via UPS Ground. She will be packaged in a new 28" - 9" - 9" box with white packing peanuts and sealed with tamper-proof tape. Foreign buyers welcome. A tracking number will be posted at the time of shipping. Please notify me if you want to avoid dropping your package at the door and would like a signature required for delivery.