Kayla Kawaii, a 21.5" Big Eye Mod Lady, OOAK Pose doll, Mid-Century Showa, Vintage Inspired Art Doll.
Kayla is a 1/3-sized Standing Lady Boudoir doll.
Definition of 'Kawaii':
1. denoting a Japanese artistic and cultural style that emphasizes the quality of cuteness, using bright colors and characters with a childlike appearance. Noun. 2. (in Japanese art and culture) the quality of being lovable or cute.
- Kayla Kawaii is a One-Of-A-Kind character, not based on an existing person.
- Her clothing and shoes are attached and are not removable.
- Kayla stands independently, supported by a fabric-covered kick stand-type support seen in the side view photos.
- Labeled and dated hangtag
- While her shoulders are jointed, she is otherwise a fixed-pose doll.
For adult collectors, not a child's toy
She has large sparkling blue eyes and burgundy brown long curly side-parted hair. She has red crystal nails. Her one-of-a-kind face is hand-painted. Her body is cloth-covered and wired into a pose. Her shoulders are flexible, while the rest of her body is posed.
She wears a pink and red two-piece short suit with a white accent collar and cuffs and a lacy cravat at the neck.
Super groovy red chunky heel pumps buckle at the ankle.
Her red fluffy heart earrings add glamour.
Your Shipping Details:
Your new doll will ship via UPS Ground. She will be packaged in a new 28" - 9" - 9" box with white packing peanuts and sealed with tamper-proof tape. Foreign buyers welcome. A tracking number will be posted at the time of shipping. Please notify me if you want to avoid dropping your package at the door and would like a signature required for delivery.